from: $145

or 4 payments of $36 with Afterpay_Logo_Colour

• Perfect for business
• High quality paper
Select product options to order:
SKU: N/A Category:

Product Description


create a lasting first impression

We make buying printed envelopes easy!

Despite the digital age, printed envelopes are as popular as ever, impress your clients and prospects alike. Affordable, professionally printed envelopes in single or full colour delivered to your door, Australia wide.



Printed Window Face Envelopes & Printed Plain Face Envelopes, easy self-seal

Printed DL envelopes are ideal for invoices, statements and letters, promote your branding and importantly a return address, should they be undeliverable. Impress your clients and look professional.



Arouse curiosity, envelope it!

One of the main challenges of direct mail is readership, will they open it? It’s a fact that 31% of Australians (source ADMA) love their direct mail, so you are off to a good start. Now what about the other 69%?

Print Depot has the answer, cheap printed envelopes in full colour. A cleverly designed and worded, colourfully printed envelope is exactly what your next direct mail campaign needs. Not only will you grab attention, you’ll get the added benefit of promoting your branding.



Stuck for ideas?

Let us help with design and copywriting, or you can simply provide your own print ready files and Print Depot will take care of the rest.



Need a different quantity? Need a different size for greater impact or content? Need Lick and Stick mail house envelopes? Or perhaps a specialty stock?

No problem, simply request a quote or contact us on 1300 43 44 48. We’d love to help.

Additional Information

Envelope Type

DL Self Seal Plain, DL Self Seal Window


1 Col, 2 Col, Full Colour


500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000

Artwork Requirements

I have my own artwork, I require a Design.